Faculty members and students from any school/unit at ASU (at any of the four campuses) are welcome to use the ISSR lab for social science research. Click HERE for fees.
To view lab availability go to: Lab Calendar
The ISSR Research lab is equipped with iMotions neurosciecne software, and Catturra video software.
- One-way mirror, camera controller, video recording software with editing specifically created for observational studies
- iMotions Biometric Research software/hardware with stations for researchers and respondents. Biometric sensors available for use: Facet facial expression, Galvanic Skin Response (GSR), Tobii eye tracker and Qualtrics integration.
- Accommodates up to 8 students/faculty to observe experiments through a one-way mirror
- Intercom and telephone
Focus Group Room:
- One-way mirror, 3 wall-mounted, adjustable remote control cameras, microphones in ceiling with complete room coverage.
- Flexible furniture, can be configured to needs of project - direct observation studies, interview, focus groups
- 2 sofas
- iMotions neuroscience desktop PC specifically designed for iMotions software and external devices
- Tobii eye tracker
- Software for facial expression analysis
- Galvanic skin response (Shimmer) sensors
- Laptop with iMotions analysis license. Available to check out of the lab for post processing of iMotions data