Registration is required - All workshops are $50 / both online & face to face
- August 9 - Online - Qualitative Analysis: The Basics - Presented by Dr. amber Wutich, ASU - DETAILS
- August 11 - Online - Content Analysis: The Basics - Presented by Dr. Amber Wutich, ASU - DETAILS
- August 13 - Online - Grounded Theory: The Basics - Presented by Dr. Amber Wutich, ASU - DETAILS
- September 23 - Live Zoom Format - Positionality and Reflexivity - Presented by Dr. Pardis Mahdavi, Dean of Social Sciences, ASU - Details coming soon
- October 12, 13 - Live Zoom Format - Ethnoecology - Presented by Dr. Victoria Reyes-Garcia, University of California, Riverside - Details coming soon
- October 22 - Live Zoom Format - Python Programming for Non Programming Social Scientists - Dr. Eric Shook, University of Minnesota - Details coming soon
ASU students looking to enhance their research skills are invited to take part in the Graduate Scholars Toolkit, a series of workshops offered throughout the semester by the ASU Library on a variety of topics including copyright, citation management, data visualization and text analysis. Workshops are offered on multiple campuses with more webinars and online offerings to come.