Registration is required - All workshops are $50 / both online & face to face
- September 23 - Live Zoom Format - Positionality and Reflexivity - Presented by Dr. Pardis Mahdavi, Dean of Social Sciences, ASU - DETAILS
- October 12, 13 - Live Zoom Format - Ethnoecology - Presented by Dr. Victoria Reyes-Garcia,ICREA Research Professor at the Institut of Environmental Science and Technology, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (ICTA-UAB), Spain.- DETAILS
- October 22 - Live Zoom Format - Python Programming for Non Programming Social Scientists - Dr. Eric Shook, University of Minnesota - DETAILS
- November 3 - Social Network Analysis - Presented by Dr. Chris McCarty, University of Florida. Details to be announced soon.
- November 12 - Discourse Analysis - Presented by Dr. Rosalyn Negrón, University of Massachusetts Boston - DETAILS
Research Methods in the Social Sciences - ISSR Online Short Courses
Cultural Domain Analysis: Methods for Human Insight - DETAILS
ASU students looking to enhance their research skills are invited to take part in the Graduate Scholars Toolkit, a series of workshops offered throughout the semester by the ASU Library on a variety of topics including copyright, citation management, data visualization and text analysis. Workshops are offered on multiple campuses with more webinars and online offerings to come.